At Web Brain we understand the importance of a quality websites for your client. Ultimately, it is the shop window of your business.
Research and analysis before development:
Upon SWAT analysis of some of our client’s online presence, we continuously find that the broken link to their online cycle is a low quality website. This is always a massive shame, because more often than not, these clients are some of the most reputable in their areas due to length of establishment or quality of service, and their websites in no way reflect that.
We also acknowledge that many of the issues arise from web developers who although can be very creative, have lack off/no knowledge of user experience and customer perception. All they do is make it look pretty, which is why our director will project manage all projects from start to finish, in order to ensure that every aspect is covered – not just the aesthetics.
Websites we offer are completely bespoke to our client needs:
1. 2 to 6 page static websites
2. Unlimited page dynamic websites built on word press, allowing clients greater access and control of the site after launch.
3. eCommerce website with bespoke backend system for even greater control of variable and stock management, including eBay and Amazon integration.
4. All of your sites will be mobile and device ready. We see no point in having sites that are not compatible on devices as the “search trend” is heading strongly towards mobile and technology. Therefore at Web Brain, rest assured that whether you need a one page website or a 100 page site, both will be mobile and device ready.
The aspects our director will focus on and ensure during the project management of all website projects:
1. Good user experience so things like: can people find what they are looking for easily, is it easy to navigate around, does it achieve a good bounce rate etc.
2. That it reflects well on the company, i.e. highlight points and strength’s of the company on the website in a clean and manageable manner, for customers to digest.
3. If it is an eCommerce website, then we analyse how many clicks the end user goes through before they can purchase.
4. Allowing creative freedom to our web developers, ultimately to make the website “look clean and pretty”.
At Web brain we cater for all of our client needs from a £89 2/3 page website, to a full eCommerce website with a Php coded backend, which allows a greater control of variable and stock management etc.
Take a look at your ever increasing website portfolio!
How Web creations work:
1. Meeting with all parties, where A to Z of website is discussed from content, color, style, pages, pictures etc.
2. A home page is created according to the first meeting and sent to client for approval.
3. At this stage sometimes we receive the go ahead from a client straight away, in which case the website goes into development.
4. However at this stage, it might be the case whether we have a conference call with client and go through things they don’t like, then do back to drawing board.
5. This procedure happens until the client is 100% happy with the home page.
Terms of Payment:
We take a deposit at the beginning, and then 50% when you are happy with your homepage and 50% just before the site goes live.
Please feel free to contact Bhavik directly on 07582880117 to discuss your needs further.